Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6/12



Woke up very, very grudgingly to go to dance class, but mostly because I was terrified of Ailsa's wrath. She's scary! Joyce called, offered to drive me which was nice because walking, albeit the fact that it's only a 10 minute walk, was more than my mind could handle. I mean, I got about.. 4 hours of sleep? Went there, signed up for a card anticipating Tiffany to want to split the card with me. Heheheh it was my first Saturday class. I like the instructor better, we did like the funny walking thing and a more fluid iso routine and rolls and king tut! Lalala did da dansing, saw Colin, when the ones who went to Saturday classes before went over "Apologize" except I never learned it so after a bit, I dropped out and he was like don't give up! Which is a nice thing to say but yeah. Joyce then took me home and I showered really fast to get to Vicki's recital.
Except.. my mother like vanished! ): And so I could not go and I still haven't found a way to tell her that I could not and I really, really wish I could have seen her play piano. Darnsies. So I stayed at home and ktfo'd while my brother came home with his obnoxious friends. Bleh! Then the mother came home way late and we made lists of things to buy and places to go before the summer ended. Then went to the grandmother's for dinner. Afterwards, the mother and I hit up the Griffith Park Observatory for some pretty sweet city lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment