Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Going to kick ass tomorrow and not let myself down. I'm not going to let down everyone who has believed in me and helped me through this. I wrote down all the formulas I might need and even programmed some into my calculator. I just need to make sure that between when I wake up and the test, nothing slips out of my brain. I worked for this, in the past few months, and I have gotten better. It will be ok. Just trust, no doubt about anything. It all happens for a reason. It's not corny or cliche because that is what I truly believe.

Also. Lately, I have only been truly happy when I am with you. I hope it doesn't stop.

Oh, and I will embrace the 2hr percussion rehearsal tomorrow as a way to get rid of all this pent up anxious energy I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment