Thursday, January 7, 2010

I love you baby nae nae naeyeojia.


Ok I promise I'm going to stop with these incessant San Francisco pictures and possibly take more? I don't know. I don't have time and I'm not very good. Finals are coming up soon. I am still failing calculus but I remain forever hopeful. I reallyreally hope that if I end up choosing to drop AP Calculus and just go into regular, that I am in Felicia's class. Because she's the only one I know in regular calculus. Ugh, I don't mean to sound pretentious and horrible, but I really don't like the environment of regular classes. There's this energy in AP/honors classes that has this like, motivation, this drive. That's also why I want to go to like, a better school for college because I need people around me to keep me motivated too. I know it's bad that I can't motivate myself, but since I know what works, I hope that life lets me keep doing things this way. And if I can't be in Felicia's class, pleasepleaseplease let me be in MattWang's class <# I guess out of the nextgeneration of Lee kids, I talk to him and Jonma and Melissa the most. Melissa doesn't even count though, because I see her in PowWow allllllll the time and we spazzzz about our Korean boys <3 It's good fun. I wish I were better at math.
Anyway, I'm completely failing at like, writing. This sounds like how I talk. I guess I don't want to talk how I write (not here) but I don't think I'm capable of writing the way I did last year. Ugh, please let my caterpillar article be the amazing article I've always wanted to write. We'll see!
Anyway. I got bored. And this was originally for Jane. Bopeepbopeepbopeepah! <3 Probably the most annoying/catchy song ever. Ok. I will do my homework now. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment