Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TDL

I can't help but think that Peeta reminds me of someone I know. Which is kind of why I can't really love him as much as a lot of people do. I don't want to be like an insane fangirl buuut if need be, I'm prettyyy sure I'd be Team Gale because even though he wasn't even in the book that much, I kind of <333'd him the moment he appeared.
I haven't fangirled about a book in a very, very long time.
Catching Fire as soon as finals are over. I cannot wait. I also lost my drop slip :X
1. finish beloved essay rough, check!
2. acquire everything for gov notebook, check! minus tabs
3. calc homework, almost check!
4. 3 resubs tonight, notcheckk
5. scan reed supp, fail, to do during powwow tmrw

today michelle & i went to nano cafe and it was delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment